[Vision2020] So What Kind of Plagiarist is Nick Gier?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Oct 12 16:32:22 PDT 2005

I am never forget the day I first meet the great Lobachevsky.
In one word he told me secret of success in mathematics: Plagiarize!

Plagiarize,
Let no one else's work evade your eyes,
Remember why the good Lord made your eyes,
So don't shade your eyes,
But plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize...
Only be sure always to call it please, "research".  Tom Lehrer

It must be the same in Philosophy, at least for Professional Philosophers, those that make a living as one.
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White Pages and more.  See for yourself at http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/