[Vision2020] Re: Nancy Chaney Campaign RSS feed

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:43:52 PDT 2005

There seems to be some confusion resulting from my last post, resulting from
a lack of understanding about what the RSS link below represents.

If you clicked on the link, you saw a readable, but not very friendly,
depiction of recent changes to the NancyChaney.com web site. If you
experienced this confusion, you probably don't use an RSS reader. To learn
more about RSS and things related, please visit MoscowWiki
http://moscowwiki.editme.com/MoscowByRSS

I shared the information because I use the RSS as a way to monitor the site
in real time, and thought that some of you looking for information about the
campaign might also appreciate current status without having to visit the
site http://nancychaney.com site regularly and look over each of the pages
for possible changes