[Vision2020] Missing cat

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:25:41 PDT 2005

On behalf of my neighbor, I'd like to report her missing cat and ask for
assistance.  He went missing Saturday.  Sherman (the cat) lives on East
Second Street just a couple of houses away from the public library.  He's a
big, orange, 15 pound, friendly guy, and his owner misses him badly.  As
luck would have it, though he normally wears a collar, he didn't have it on
when he disappeared.  I'd pass any info on to her if you e-mail me off-list.

                                                    Carl Westberg Jr.