[Vision2020] Kidnapping Texts: from Proverbs to the Neo-Confederates

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 01:18:14 PDT 2005

"I gave this talk at the Idaho Library Association
Meeting in Pocatello on Thursday.  . .  The room was
filled and people were amazed about what was going on
in little ole Moscow.  In the Q & A there were no
questions  about plagiarism; they were all about
Wilson & Co."--Nick Gier

I am sure that the room full of people got an unbiased
and accurate view of Wilson if Nick Gier was the one
answering the questions.

Perhaps Doug Wilson can give a lecture to the Boise
Library about public education and Nick Gier.

Thanks for the Laughs,

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===