[Spam] [Vision2020] 10-10-05 NYTimes OP/ED: Occupational Hazard

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 10 10:32:00 PDT 2005

Wayne

Thanks for posting. This is an important case concerning openness in government and the rights of whistle blowers. Only those things that involve national security should be kept secret.
For those of you who have friends in Genesee, I would encourage you to ask them to vote for Roger Falen for City Council.

Roger