[Vision2020] "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 10:29:37 PDT 2005

As those bogs deteriorate we will learn so much more about the what the last ice age covered. I would think that the researchers would be out there in droves finding all the stuff that got covered. Isn't this near or in the area where they have found tropical forests. While the changes in our climate are going to require changes in our lives the knowledge we will gain is going to be enormous. If one is truly into investigation of the earth and not just wanting everything to stay the same on a spinning, changing planet. I will be moving to where the weather is much the same as it here during my lifetime. Who knows it may well be Indonesia!