[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

Melynda Huskey melyndahuskey at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 08:12:12 PDT 2005

Last night, during the Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, someone smeared dog feces into the air intakes of our car.

While there's no way of knowing who Mr. Poopyfingers is, another acquaintance of ours recently suffered a similar misfortune, and I wonder just how coincidental that might be.  On the other hand, maybe there's been an epidemic of poo-spreading across town.  If so, others may like to know that a small bowl of coffee (beans or grounds) on the dashboard is very effective at reducing lingering odors, once you've washed the car.

And although it's surely one of the nastier things anyone's done to us, when I think that there's someone walking around Moscow with his pockets full of dog turds on the off chance that he'll see our car, I have to pity him.

Melynda Huskey