[Vision2020] More on Trinitarian "skylarking"

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 22:57:45 PDT 2005

On Oct 7, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Julie Crumley wrote:

> Are you saying the LETTER was the joke?  Because I for one sure don't
> find my alma mater being made a mockery of very humorous.  Not this
> time, not last time, not ever.
>
>  JC (UI '03

I'm with Julie.  Not funny.  Juvenile, really, and destructive, stupid,
silly.  As Sean, whoever he is when he's at home, I've been on this
list for two and a half years, and in that time, I can't recall anyone
defending much less celebrating the tactics used by Earth First!  And
since you brought it up, what exactly do sending out hoax emails from
UI President Tim White's office and spiking trees have in common?
Anything?  I mean other than the Kirk's desperation to divert
speculation away from the idea that this might be more of their
hee-haw, dumb-assed, "Trinitarian" skylarking.  Let's face it; this has
all of the Wilsonite hallmarks.  Arrogance meets Ignorance in the back
room at Bucer's.  They buy each other a beer and, when they've run out
of boob, and blonde, and knock-knock jokes, they decide to pull a fast
one on the University of Idaho.  Jeez.  How funny.  I'll bet they can
all belch the alphabet as well.

Boys, boys, boys -- bearded, pot-bellied, and otherwise -- you are way
too old to be playing these sorts of games.  Also, your timing is
dreadful.  This latest "prank" against the U of I occurred on the very
same day that Bob Hieronymous, New St. Andrew's new PR man, announced
to the Daily News that NSA expects to be accredited any day now by
TRACS.  When (or if) that happens, Itty Bitty Bob says that NSA hopes
to cooperate with the University of Idaho on various academic
adventures.  Uh-huh.  If any of the Kirk's comedians had anything to do
with putting out this little hoax ditty -- and, as many have mentioned,
boys, you do have priors -- then I suspect you'll have to look
elsewhere for academic partners.  Might I suggest Bob Jones University
and Beulah Bible College?

And there's always those ads in the back of comic books where you draw
"Timmy the Turtle" or "Patchy the Pirarte."  Aarrrhhh, mateys!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com