[Vision2020] "Vandal"ism

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:32:03 PDT 2005

Sean -

Is it your understanding that hacking into a university server for the
purpose of committing a fraud (humorous or otherwise) should be considered
civil disobedience?

Further, is it also your understanding that defacing property (legally
pronounced as "vandalism") is also civil disobedience?

Perhaps you are on to something.

Things could have been alot worse, right?  They could have chalked "Hitler
Youth" onto the sidewalk outside the Admin Building.