[Vision2020] President White's Letter SupportingGeocentricism is aHoax

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 6 17:57:34 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

I am going to conclude my involvement in this thread with the reflection
that everybody has a right to speak their mind.  What people do not have the
right to do is to hack into a UI e-mail server and generate an e-mail from
an e-mail account that is not theirs.

These are the facts.  Somebody had actively hacked into a UI e-mail server.
That person further created an e-mail from the email account of the Office
of the UI President.  The e-mail was sent to all staff and faculty of the
University of Idaho.

A major security system involving e-mail at the University of Idaho has been
breached.  I fail to see any humor in that.  The perpetrators (along with
Dale Courtney) may consider this to be humorous.  The state of Idaho
considers it a crime.

It is that simple.

Enough said.

Take care, Moscow.