[Vision2020] Arboretum Update?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Oct 6 12:22:05 PDT 2005

T-
see info below about public meeting on that topic...BL

Date set for City Council Workshop regarding the proposed development of
ball fields on West Palouse River Drive
  Please mark your calendars. There will be a City Council Workshop
regarding the proposed development of ball fields on West Palouse River
Drive, on Tuesday, October 18th, at 7pm, at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation
Center (HIRC). This workshop is open to the public.

  Included in this workshop is a formal presentation on the proposed project
by City staff, a question and answer period for the public, and discussion
by the City Council and Mayor.

  Dwight (Dw) Curtis, CPRP

  Parks & Recreation Director

  1515 East D St.