[Vision2020] Love those Californians

Richard Schmidt 44schmidt at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 06:47:20 PDT 2005

Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different
state: Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon and California.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes
from her bag and throwing them out of the window.

"What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan.

"We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking
at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her
bag and tossing them from the window.

"What are you doing that for?" asked the gal from Oregon.

"We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at
them!"

Inspired, the gal from Oregon opened the car door and pushed the
Californian out.