[Vision2020] Heir Doug (Reformatted)

Trinacria Goddess trinacriagoddess at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 18:01:52 PDT 2005

Verbal jousting is one thing--how fun.
Racial slurs...oh, my.  Anyhow, that aside, I'm extremely flattered by your keeping tabs on my appearances.
It's always nice to have groupies.  By the way, how long did it take you to find what "Trinacria" meant?
Would you like me to "elaborate" on your so-called witticisms?  Gladly--let's go out for a cup of coffee!
I always like to banter one-on-one.  I do believe it's the Sicilian way--oh, and also--aren't you glad I only come out every eight weeks or so?
Imagine that--a Sicilian who doesn't speak all the time!  You have my E-mail address--let me know, Doug, when you'd like to chat. :)
~Sincerely,
Your Sicilian Woman