[Vision2020] Intolerista Score Card

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 4 12:46:20 PDT 2005

As often as Doug "Heirloom" and I have corresponded, I'm shocked -- shocked,
I tell you! -- that he's spelled my name wrong.  Also, I have never
"fongged" a cat; "fongged" must be one of those grown-up words that sounds
dirty even if it isn't -- we'll have to let Courtney Blogbuddy Chris Witmer
weigh in on that one.

More objectionable is the comment that anyone specific is on or off his or
her meds.  Out of bounds, Doug, and yet in context a perfect example of the
serrated edge and why, in unloving hands, it's dangerous.

And yeah, it's out of bounds even if it came from an "Intolerista" about
you.  Something about that consistent moral standard that just warms my
heart . . .

keely