[Vision2020] Intolerista Score Card

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Oct 4 10:47:13 PDT 2005

Scott,

He's not really an Intolerista, he just plays one on the radio... At
least he has retained his wonderful sense of humor and love of lite beer.

lemeno, Doug

Who speaks for the chicken people?   Who?
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Mickey Mouse
and Donald Duck. Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the
Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the
author and a deposit of your first born male child.*****

Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Carl is chasing Angelina Jolie and Eva Longoria.
>Further, I wasn't aware that Carl was an Intolerista
>even though he had been jockeying to replace Donovan
>on  Dale's/Doug's list.
>
>-Scott

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.