[Vision2020] corrected Complaint Scorecard (complete with scores)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 13:31:17 PDT 2005

A few things.

1) Only one of the three original complainants
regarding NSA was a legal resident of Moscow.

2) What originally set me off on outside residents
trying to influence "city only" matters was people who
live outside Moscow complaining about the zoning codes
of private schools downtown and did not bother to
disclose their legal residential status as being
outside Moscow.

3) It is clear and obvious that all this zoning code
crap is being done to attack people and destroy
members of the community they disagree with, not
genuine concern for the Moscow Residents. City Code is
not meant for this purpose. Claiming to be for "strict
enforcement of the law" is pure bullshit. Especially
from those that break it or are victims of it. And it
is such an insult to anyone with an IQ above 65 to
think that this is anything but a vindictive tactic to
divide and tear apart our community.

I have no problem with property owners complaining
about treatment of their property and I have no
problem with someone inside the School District 281,
but living outside the city, speaking about public
schools. But if you do not live in the city, do not
pose to be a legal resident of Moscow when you are
not.

Use city zoning codes for things like keeping children
safe from a blast area or strip joint being next to a
school, and keeping sandwich shops from having a
chemical plant move next door. Do not use it to
express your hatred of your neighbor or exact revenge
against them. Insistence that the city enforce stupid
outdated zoning laws is insistence that the city
enforce stupidity.

Just think, when this is all over, NSA will still be
downtown, and all this time and money will be wasted
arguing this issue when it could have been spent on
something productive.

Thanks for the laughs,

Donovan J Arnold