[Vision2020] Earmark and intial comments on Ralph's Religion and morality

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:18:00 PDT 2005

Ted

This is like saying that if somebody posts an article from Hitler, a Jew is
required to post positive proof that his objective in writing the article is
anti-Semitic.

Would it be ad hominem in your mind for a black to point out that the workls
of David Duke are not exactly pro-African American and that his logic is
skewed because of his personal hatreds?  Are we required to refute solely by
logic hate speech directed at racial and religioous minorities or always be
accused of "the politics of personal destruction" for pointing out previous
racist remarks remarks by a speaker?

Phil Nisbet