[Vision2020] UI Homecoming 2005

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 1 19:17:24 PDT 2005

Greeting Vandals and Visionaires -

Although I did not make it to the Homecoming game, I did make it to the
parade where I shot loads of photos.  You can view and download them at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Homecoming_2005/

And for some musical accompaniment:

The Idaho Fight Song:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3

And for more solemn moments:

The UI Alma Mater:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

Enjoy and take care,

UI '96

PS - I may not have made it to the game, but I did audio tape it in its
glorious entirety (and converted it to MP3 format suitable for CD burning),
if anybody wants a copy.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"