[Vision2020] "you can't tell me" (was: The Gritman conversation)

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Wed Nov 30 08:27:51 PST 2005

Rose says:

"The key phrase in Donovan's ongoing rant about Gritman is this:
 "You can't tell me...."  Anyone on Vision 2020 can fill in that blank
on a variety of subjects when it comes to Donovan. "

I can tell him, you, and everyone else that Moscow School District got a
snow day today (as my boy said this morning "I wished for it and it came
true!!").

I can also tell you that Black Sabbath and Lynyrd Skynyrd are being
inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but Van Halen has been
snubbed again, as has The Terrible Ten Fingers of Doom, Ted Nugent.  I
can also say that the Ozzy Osbourne version of Black Sabbath was
superior, but I like Van Halen with both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar.

I can probably tell you lots of other things, like how Honda's unicam
design on their 4-stroke motocross bikes may be a simpler setup than the
five-valve head on a Yamaha, but the Yamaha has more power potential.

I'll stop now.

DC

P.S. I can also tell you that I'm running in 07