[Vision2020] The crazy side of the line

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 18:19:04 PST 2005

Michael <metzler at moscow.com> wrote:

  > Their moral view of the world and their understanding of their role in
  > changing the world was not of the sort that I imagine would bring out the
  > sin of 'hypocrisy' as strong a concern-hypocrisy as we understand it (and we
  > borrow from our Christian heritage).

  What "sin of hypocrisy" are you talking about? Hypocrisy is actually encouraged in the bible:

  Philippians 1:18
  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians%201:18;&version=9;
 "What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."