[Vision2020] The crazy side of the line

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 03:09:43 PST 2005

    Tom Hansen  <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
      "You’re  right, Mr. Metzler.  Take away the extermination of six million  Jews.  Write off the labor and concentration camps as co-ed dude  ranches.  You’re left with a bunch of misunderstood misfits led by an  Austrian that made a bad career move."

  Well, you are also forgetting the other 6 million people killed in  concentration camps, the millions killed globally in a world war, the billions  lost in capital, and the wonton lack of respect for life, coupled with an  unnatural desire to conquer the world.

  Reality check: World War II was not fought to free the Jews and the Civil War  was not fought to free the slaves. They were consequences of the wars being fought  for different reasons, not the reason for them. Albeit, the Jews and Slaves fought for that reason.

  Take Care,

  Donovan J Arnold

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                              Michael Metzler stated:

    “I  do not think it is wise to characterize an entire civilization in terms  of one practice, particularly a practice that was not understood  universally as a simple evil at that time.”

    You’re  right, Mr. Metzler.  Take away the extermination of six million  Jews.  Write off the labor and concentration camps as co-ed dude  ranches.  You’re left with a bunch of misunderstood misfits led by  an Austrian that made a bad career move.

    Perhaps the implication that you are a  neo-Confederate is all wrong.  You’re just a Karl Rove wannabe.

    Hang in there, though.  I hear Saddam  Hussein is looking for a new adviser.

    "If not us, who?
  If not now, when?"

  - Unknown

 List services made available by First Step Internet,