[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (November 27, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 27 18:01:28 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

This evening's episode of the Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl (Jr.)
Show consisted primarily of Bro C playing a wide range of music from the
late 1960's with an occasional lampooning of George Bush.  Although Bro C's
lampooning and music selection were extremely entertaining, Bro C had
accomplished this broadcast solo, due to Auntie having undergone a
Cholecystectomy this morning at Gritman Medical Center.  Our thoughts and
encouragement go to Auntie E for a fast and thorough recovery.

You may download, and listen to this evening's show, from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

For those interested in personally communicating their encouragement, Auntie
may be reached by e-mail at:

joanopyr at earthlink.net

Take care, Moscow.

Footnote to Michael Metzler - By my calendar, the Civil War (or in your
terms "The War of Northern Aggression") ended in April 1865, over 140 years
ago.  Most of us have pretty much conceded that fact by now.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

- Author Unknown