[Vision2020] Eyes Wide Shut

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:59:52 PST 2005

Michael:

"Thanks Jim.  Keep in mind that I have been around meetings, talks, etc, of
Wilson, Wilkins, and Christ Church for almost a decade. "

I'm sorry to hear you say that.  It means that your eyes have been closed,
sealed and un-openable for a decade - time enough for atrophy to set in.
You being able to see the truth at this point is like wishing the Statute of
Liberty to dance the jig - not going to happen.

"I am very glad to come away from that experience with a more balanced
understanding of the
civil war."

Balanced?!  How can you possibly say you have a "balanced understanding" of
something when all you listen to is half-truths, mis-spoken words of events,
and down right lies about a period of time that neither Wilson or his
companions were actually a part of?  By Wilson's own admissions, he grew up
in New Jersey and Moscow - how can you possibly say he "knows" the truth
about the South?  His only experience has been gained at the knee of a white
hate group leader and his own demented thought processes!  Balanced!!!  Bah,
humbug.

"The causes of the war were a bit more than slavery (like the
north was not just as or more racist than the south?);  the north intruded
and destroyed half of my country, and that half of my country was filled
with a culture far more respectable than the one I currently live in. "

The "cause" of the war, IF you would read anything else besides Wilson, et
al, was about state's peoples rights and about slavery.  It was about a
group of rebels who decided to break away from a country that they were
handed by virtue of blood, sweat, tears and lives, to do right by.  Instead,
this group of folks decided to enslave a group of people who had no business
being brought to the country by force and tell everyone to go stick their
thumbs up their ****'s if they don't like it.  It was about a bunch of
murderers who claimed to have God on their side and to prove it, they killed
as many people as they wanted when they wanted as they wanted, including our
President.  One of your congregation has the nerve to say Grant was a slave
owner and in fact owned slaves six years after the Civil War!!!  What
baloney!  Grant's wife's family owned slaves, freed them BEFORE the
emancipation and hired those that wanted to stay with the family.  Grant's
father was an abolitionist, for pity's sake, and Grant carried those
teachings throughtout his military and private life.

http://www.mscomm.com/~ulysses/page160.html

"These strange discussions about the confederate flag (which I've never had
the
slightest bit of fondness for) make me sad. I'm not inclined to argue for
the value of displaying this defeated symbol, but I know its function was
not the same as the Nazi Swastika."

The Nazi flag, like the Confederate flag was/is meant to instill fear and
promote acquiescence among the seers  - period.  It was/is a symbol of hate,
murder, and dominance over a section of people that the bearers did/do not
like and want(ed) to have rule over.  You are either very, very naive or
plainly ignorant of the reason for the flag and that, on either level, is
sad and disappointing.  Wilson/Wilkins wrote a book that tells a false and
unverifiable history of a time in our country's life and they proudly
display a flag to bolster the patriotism to those lies.  You following them
makes you no better, especially since you are doing so with such closed
eyes.

As Mr. T would say:

"I pity the fool!"

J  ;)