[Vision2020] Get off the nastiness kick Tommy Boy.

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:42:01 PST 2005

Mr. Nisbet -

Like I had stated in my post, Mr. Carscallen not only misquoted me, he
fabricated something into my statement which wasn't there.  As such, I felt
that a little harshness (minus the profanity that you are so fond of
applying) was appropriate.

Like Mr. Carscallen, it appears that you enjoy fabrication as well, in that
you feel my statement was a "one size fits all" disclaimer.  It wasn't and
threfor should not have been applied to Kit Craine, who I strongly supported
and will continue to support.

I retain no bitterness, since bitterness is most often evident in those that
resort to profanity.

Enough said.