[Vision2020] The CO-OP Sells Stuff From China/Wal-Mart Salary

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 25 16:59:32 PST 2005

You may be on to something, Arnold.

Perhaps what Moscow needs is another minimum-wage, no-career, sub-standard
health insurance program, part-time unemployment sump like Wal-Mart.

Maybe when you finally complete your studies (if you ever do) at UI, you can
hustle grocery carts at Wal-Mart.  If not, remind me to buy a pencil from
you, ok?

"If you are interested in keeping working conditions poor and inhuman in
China, Honduras, Mexico, and Bangladesh, you should buy as many American
products as possible.  If foreigners do not get our money, they cannot
improve working conditions for the poor in those countries."

- Donovan J. Arnold (November 22, 2005)

  _____