[Vision2020] responding to dale

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 21 21:53:02 PST 2005

Thanks, Dale, for the cogent and respectful response to my comments that you
posted on your blog.

I took a break from my hysterical and emotion-driven hyperventilating to
formulate a witty retort, but damned if the Merlot didn't tip over and ruin
it.  That'll teach me, I guess.  It's just that with my limited literacy
skills -- are quote marks the two slashy-looking things? -- I have to find a
Crayola and handwrite a rough draft first.  It really is hard to play in the
big leagues with you, but by golly, it's worth trying.

Tell you what.  Let's agree that this kind of exchange is at best
embarrassing and at worst dishonoring to God, and, while we're at it, let's
also agree that you ought not judge my motives, nor should I judge yours.
In fact, it might even be good if we -- hold on, I'm forming a thought here
-- just presumed that the other was worthy of at least limited, rote respect
and focused on the richness or paucity of his or her arguments instead.
Whaddaya think?

I won't even remind you again that my full, legal name is Keely Emerine Mix,
and I'll grant you the permission you don't need to use "mix" to make fun of
me.  You didn't this time, and I hate that you felt thusly restrained.

Oh, and by the way -- if you were ever trapped in a burning building, I
trust that it'd still be OK with you if I rushed in to try to rescue you.
If not, let me know.  I'd hate to upset you further.

OK, that's enough for now . . . off to find a fainting couch and some
smelling salts . . .

keely