[Vision2020] Wells

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Nov 21 10:15:34 PST 2005

They walked into the house with a gun. They were angry and it is easy to say
it got out of hand from there but ya have to wonder what would have happened
if they had not taken the gun into the house.
A tragic event? Oh Yes! But the Wells get only a little sympathy from me.
The loss for the McMillon family will not be easily set aside. I am most
unhappy that the Wells brought this type of crime to Moscow with so little
thought to who we are and that we do not live that way.