[Vision2020] The Neo-Confederacy at Logos School

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Nov 20 09:43:28 PST 2005

Michael,

Please do not undo the very, very  positive contributions you have made to this forum by lying again.

You have repeatedly said on this forum that you have been here 8 - 9 years.  In fact in an email from yesterday you said:

"Hey, it has only been about 8 years I think."

That statement does not sit well with another statement you made in an email that shortly followed it.

"I'm still fairly new around here."

Evidently you did not read my post to you about hidden premises/assumptions and unnecessary/irrelevant premises, etc.  Your false statement:

"I'm still fairly new around here."

is not necessary in order to get an answer to the question you posed:

"What is a 'Christ Church insider/outsider'?"

I am very disappointed by your behavior in this instance.

Is this kind of behavior typical of the Grimfriars?

I hope that you will not stoop to lying in the [Q1] and [Q2] threads.  I see that I most post some more on hidden or irrelevant premises before we proceed further in that discussion so that the kind of event at issue does not occur in those threads.

Very disappointed in someone who claims to love and to follow Jesus, the same Jesus who warned about bearing false witness,

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com