[Vision2020] (no subject)

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Nov 18 12:27:54 PST 2005

> I'm not trying to throw you out of Greyfriars

I didn't say you were.  I was rather referring primarily to the fact that
you were still criticizing me for saying 'perhaps' after I had already
explained what I meant by that.

I've said very little "about you" but much in defense of my approach to
Vision2020 and my post.  What is very important to keep any sort of flow or
context here that I had already written a lengthy explanation of my post
before you came back with these further comments.

Michael