[Vision2020] Creme de la Crap

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:32:17 PST 2005

Says who, they can't afford a building of their own - the only thing that
has kept them out of the CBD is the present business owners that won't give
up - thankfully.

Seems to me, the nonpayment of taxes over the years, the royalities from
numerous - uh, books, the tuition from many schools that he admits he helped
start and is on the board, etc.  by now Doug et al should be and is able to
buy whatever building he wants - just as soon as the present occupants have
the "christian manners" to leave.

J  ;)