[Vision2020] Economics of Business and new development

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Nov 16 17:23:29 PST 2005

There is no such thing as "clean" business, all create some problem; higher
traffic, with resultant higher pollution and congestion, a higher level of
waste, more employees will put more pressure on local infrastructure the
list goes on and on. All of these can be mostly mitigated with good
planning. The same can be done with nearly any business.
Please identify some types of businesses or industries that would fit in
with your "clean" ideal.
With that said, I'm off to the Treasure Valley for a couple of days. I'd
like to know where the treaure is......buried in the sagebrush somewhere?