[Vision2020] Local News - Victim's father delays inquest aftercoroner bars his testimony

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Nov 16 14:36:03 PST 2005

I also read this that the officer was given few choices. I guess you can put
on a uniform and go on a call where the person is armed and behaving
dangerously. If the officer didn't feel threatened he should have. I also
believe that it is easy to second guess situations like this at home in your
comfortable chair.