[Vision2020] November 1-7 Hot Sheet

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 15 19:07:19 PST 2005

Kai,

Perhaps you could help us chase the spot lighters out of the Saddle Ridge
area.

The closer the end of the legal hunting season approaches, the more slob
road hunters and spot lighters (also called shiners) go on the prowl.  They
not only illegally and unsportspersonly kill game, many of which are
neighbor pets, but they put residents, livestock, domestic fowl, and
property at risk.  What's worse, some of these cowardly assholes continue
their activities for weeks after the hunting season has ended.

Wayne