[Vision2020] Zones of one sort or another

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 15:39:18 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Phil Nisbet notes that a number of sex crime statutes are still on the
books in Idaho, and he asks: "So all the folks who are screaming for
uniform enforcement, are you ready to see any of [these sex crime
statutes] enforced here in Moscow?"

Here's what I wonder: what, exactly, is the connection between zoning
laws and sex crime laws?  Why is this analogy being made?  From the
very beginning, Doug Wilson has asserted that this whole NSA business
was not about zoning but about promoting "the homosexual agenda."
Really?  That's news to me, and, technically, I think I'm part of the
homosexual agenda.  Did I miss a memo from the Gay Politburo or has
Doug somehow confused Moscow's Central Business District zone with what
might euphemistically be called the old "end zone?"  If so, then I
shudder to think what he means by "occupancy permit."

Just for the record, both the front and back doors of Moscow's gay
community are shut to you, Doug Wilson.  In the words of Little
Richard, "You keep a' knockin' but you cain't come in!  Whooo!"

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com