[Vision2020] Update for PDSC's 2nd Anniv. Celebration

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Nov 15 11:43:58 PST 2005

Here is a forworded message on PDSC's 2nd anual celebration

Roger

Corrections and additions to the PDSC's 2nd Anniversary
celebration.

Open House (free to the public)
Saturday, November 19, 2005:  10 AM - 3 PM and 5:30 PM - 8:30
PM
Palouse Discovery Science Center , 2371 NE=20
Hopkins Ct.,  Pullman, WA 99163,  332-6869

10AM =96 3PM
Free science gifts for the first 30 children
Food by Heros N=92 Sports
The WSU Raptor Club
The Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
Chemistry demos by the U of I Chemistry Club
The Palouse RidgeRunners
Adventures of Riley - the book series comes to the Palouse!
Special planetarium shows at 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM
& lots of exciting science activities

5:30PM =96 8:30PM
  The Palouse Discovery Science Center will host=20
a silent auction and wine tasting gala.
Cheeses, breads, fruits, and soft drinks will be available for free.

Representatives from the following vineyards and=20
sellers will be present to offer tastes of their=20
many fine wines.  Wine tasting tickets can be=20
purchased at the door... 10 tickets for $5.

The Old Post Office Wine Cellar & Gallery
The Wine Company of Moscow
Russell Creek Winery
Camas Prairie Winery
Merry Cellars
Wawawai Vineyards

Our silent auction will showcase a collection of=20
donated wines and amazing gift packages of=20
gourmet dinners, ski tickets, flights, and=20
more!!  (If you or your business would like to=20
donate a gift package for the silent auction=20
please contact Mark Goddard at director at palousescience.org).

At 6:30 PM we will present some special awards=20
and the unveiling of our newest exhibit, a=20
mysterious and electrifying collaboration between=20
a local high school student and one of our staff members.

All proceeds support the efforts of your regional=20
science center! Hope to see you there!
For more information call 332-6869 or see us at=20
<http://www.palousescience.org/>www.palousescience.org

P.S. Don't forget to buy a $2.00 raffle ticket=20
for a chance to win the $300 Molly McIntire,=20
American Girl, doll and accessories, on display in our lobby. =20

Roger Falen
Research Support Scientist
AVS Dept University of Idaho
Moscow, ID 83843