[Vision2020] Dear Tim, are you sure you want full enforcement of the law?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 00:26:00 PST 2005

Anyway, supposing Bill Thompson wanted to prosecute
gay men, he'd have
trump up some kind of reason to get the already
overworked local police
and
sheriff's officers out there breaking into the homes
and apartments of
gay
men across Moscow in the rather dim hope of catching
*somebody* in what
the
statute quaintly calls the "infamous crime against
nature." --Melynda Huskey

No he would not. All he would do is find a gay couple
that both had AIDS. Any bigoted jury could conclude
they committed sodomy. Pretty simple.

Melynda obviously never heard of the "Twinkie
Defense".

-DJA

--- "melyndahuskey at earthlink.net"