[Vision2020] Is Donovan an Intolerista now?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 15:03:19 PST 2005

No Tim,

Your example is a poor one for three major reasons.
First, I do not agree with your premise that NSA is in
violation of the law. Second, if it is a law, it is an
 unjust law, in that if it were to be followed across
the board to every business downtown it would
eliminate much of the core of our city. And finally,
it is being prejudicially  enforced. The only reason
people are wanting to enforce this interpretation of
the zoning law is because they do not like a group of
people in our community and want to make their lives
as miserable as possible.

I believe that prejudice is wrong, even when it is
applied to people who have values and religious
beliefs I strongly disagree with, and even people I
dislike. Intoleristas only hate prejudices when it
applies to them and their friends. They are fine with
prejudicial treatment if it is against a group they
disapprove of.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold