[Vision2020] Friday Night Lights............for football fans

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:24:05 PST 2005

On 11/14/05, Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:

> Like I said..........nuthin' better than 8-man football !!!!

As one of those (perhaps unfortunate) people who have a lifelong
disinterest in sports, I can name a plethora of things "better than
8-man football."  To provide a few examples:

1.  Liverwurst and mustard sandwiches (on rye bread);
2.  Watching a Bugs Bunny marathon with my kids;
3.  Sitting alone in the cinema with my partner watching almost any
Drew    Barrymore movie, especially while sharing 32 oz. of lemonade
and an enormous tub of popcorn;
4.  Being greeted by my wriggling, thrilled-to-see-me chocolate lab
whenever I arrive home, even if I've only been gone for 5 minutes;
5.  Chocolate;
6.  A hot shower after a long day;
7.  Drying myself with a terry cloth towel after that shower;
7.  Sliding between cool sheets;
8.  Waking up the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping outside
my bedroom window.

For me, those things beat a football game every time!  :-)