[Vision2020] RE: Induction, Bridgid, HTML, Aaaargh!

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 13:37:55 PST 2005

Vision2020 doesn't have another "channel".

In my opinion, the polite thing to do, when two people
are in a long, protracted conversation, would be to
ask if anyone else would like to join you and take it
private. (is that sentance waaaaayyy tooo long, or
what??? *soft chuckle*)

Janesta

--- Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/12/05, B. J. Swanson <bjswan at moscow.com>
> wrote:
> > I agree with Ellen.  Are you all trying to bore
> the rest of us to tears or
> > wear out our Delete button?
>
> When I encounter a program on the television that I
> don't want to
> watch, I change the channel.

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.