[Vision2020] Induction

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Nov 12 10:11:19 PST 2005

Wayne,

Sorry, I did not see that email.  If anyone else has sent me an email
expecting a response let me know.

The answers to both your questions (below) is 'yes.'

Please forgive me for being such a deceiving liar;  I hope all this
illustrates well the kind of deception that comes from Christ Church on such
a regular basis :-)

thanks

Michael

Questions to you:

[1]        Is the characterization for the purposes of our discussion of a
valid deductive argument an accurate characterization?  If not, why not?

[2]        Is the characterization for the purposes of our discussion of a
correct inductive argument an accurate characterization?  If not, why not?