[Vision2020] Joan and the Celtic Goddess

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:48:41 PST 2005

Why do these people always think others are "jumpy" or afraid of them?  And
they complain that everyone else in the world is against them!

FYI - According to the Catholic Encyclopedia:

St. Patrick was an Apostle of Ireland, BORN at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton,
in Scotland, in the year 387; DIED at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March,
493. (Some sources state he died 17 March, 461.)

J  ;)