[Vision2020] Fwd: HTML in E-Mail

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 10 16:13:21 PST 2005

I am a strong believer in non-HTML postings, especially on a public forum
such as Vision 2020.

Not all subscribers are using HTML-friendly e-mail software.

As such, out of consideration for those subscribers, I suggest posting plain
text.

Tom Hansen
Intolerista Permanente

"While insisting on the pursuit of the great liberal values of tolerance,
equality, justice, and free discussion, liberals should join with
conservatives in supporting virtue formation in our families and character
education in our schools. The very survival of our nation depends on such an
alliance."

- From "Moscow as a City of Virtues" by Nick Gier (Professor Emeritus of
Philosophy at the University of Idaho)