[Vision2020] Politics?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:16:57 PST 2005

My prediction is that some group - possibly from the
ever growing group classified as "disgruntled former
members of Christ Church" - will at some point
challenge Christ Church's non-profit status based on
alleged improper political action.

The leaders of Christ Church will scream "persecution"
and that there is a vast intolerista conspiracy to run
Christians out of town.  Further, they'll pull yet
again from their playbook, their worn out and
ineffective tag line about the hypocrisy of supposedly
tolerant people not tolerating Christ Church's
intolerant views.

Carl, if your prediction is accurate, I'll buy you a
cup of coffee at ONE Moscow coffee shop of your
choice.

-Scott