[Vision2020] Nature of the CCC God [Q2] Arguments I

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:16:11 PST 2005

On 11/10/05, Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:

> Readers:  This document will not display correctly when read as a plain text
> email.  Please read it as an HTML email.

Wouldn't it be kinder to your readers if you used plain text
formatting?  I've read the entire message, and I see nothing about it
which requires HTML formatting.

I, myself, hate HTML formatting in e-mail.  I don't want enlarged
fonts, images, color, or anything but plain text.

Am I a curmudgeon, or do others agree with me?

I think a poll is in order!

I do intend on responding to your e-mail, but my eyes melt/bleed as I
read it, so it will take a while.  ;-)