[Vision2020] NewCity Moscow update

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Nov 10 10:16:36 PST 2005

A VISION FOR A NEWCITY IS EMERGING

  Many citizens of Moscow have taken the opportunity to voice their hopes about the future of Moscow and a common theme is emerging:  planning for a continued high quality of life is critical.

  Now it's time to take stock of where we've been and to gather citizen ideas for moving forward with a special Open House on Thursday, November 17th from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Great Room of the 1912 building. The initial results of the project will be on display and NewCities staff will be on hand to receive your comments and to answer questions. Citizens are invited to stop in for as long as they would like.

  We understand that your time is valuable.  Please join us for a few minutes to let us know what you think!

  We encourage you to stop by, and bring a friend or two.  And please forward this email as you think proper - we may not have all the email addresses we'd like to have.

  Thanks

  Steve Austin