[Vision2020] Evolution's Sky

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Nov 9 20:52:50 PST 2005

Phil Wrote:

I posted that poem at this time because obviously the debate here about
evolution versus intelligent design has so far focused almost exclusively on
ID rather than even looking at what is taught as evolution in the schools.

So, what is evolution?   Is what they are feeding the kids in school as

being evolution really science or is it a theology dressed in sheep's
clothing?

Because I have been listening to defenses of Darwin and things about gaps in
evolution that are simply terrible science from just about all who post
here.  How exactly can you support the teaching of something that you have
little or no understanding of and that few if any teachers teaching can even
hope to discuss logically with their students?

Me:

Huh?  I think I might like some of your points here, but I don't think I get
it.  Could you elaborate?

thanks

Michael Metzler