[Vision2020] kirk email

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 12:44:13 PST 2005

Mr. London is correct that MCA was created under
501-c-4. However, it's leadership no longer takes into
consideration the voice of its supporters before
making endorsements like it did in 2002 which has made
some active members in the past, such as myself, a
little cross. MCA is also suppose to present both
sides of an issue, as it says on the homepage, not
just one side and then tell us how to vote.

Second, not to defend members of Christ Church, but
keeping their right to vote does not violate any
federal laws. Christ Church is not out there promoting
candidates, knocking on peoples doors, putting
candidate fliers up on their property or writing
checks to candidates. Obviously, they all have things
in common and are going to vote similarly and talk
amongst each other about the candidates, just as
Catholics, Mormons, and other large groups do at every
election.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

I voted, and I actually voted for someone I hope I do
not have to ever vote for again.

=== message truncated ===