[Vision2020] Don Meyer's Community Service

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:01:16 PST 2005

Julie

Its Nisbet, though I know that people often mis-spell it.

Hey I support Dan as well and I know that you are part of a long time farm
family.  And Don is also affliated with the University, since his wife works
there, while Dan has fantastic government experiance in his favor.  Both
guys bring a lot to the table and the farm background is important if we
want a really sustainable Moscow.

Phil Nisbet

PS  Vote for the Dan and Don of your choice, but vote.