[Vision2020] and one other plug

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Nov 8 07:20:45 PST 2005

Thanks Phil.

Being baptized Catholic and not liking fish (I choked down many a fish
stick on Fridays, blech), I'm glad you're not making me eat whatever
gelfite fish is!

Swedish fish, now those I can handle.

Now excuse me while I make sure I'm not too close to be electioneering .
. .

Your pal for city council,

Dan Carscallen

P.S.  Please, everyone, no matter what side you come down on, let's make
Stephanie's day and get one helluva turnout!