[Vision2020] Donovan needs a new hobby

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 21:11:29 PST 2005

I wish to heaven that Donovan would buy one of those 10 piece wooden  puzzles
- you know the kind that pre-school kids get as birthday gifts  - and spend
his time learning how to fit the pieces together.  With even  that minimal
foundation in problem solving, perhaps he could work his way up to  connecting the
dots regarding Wilson World.  In the meantime, it is my  devout prayer that
whatever his professional plans are, they do not require  thoughtful and
gracious interaction with the public, any kind of analytical  thinking, or access to
a captive audience.  It's not that we don't agree on  any number of things,
Donovan -- there's nothing unusual about that -- it's that  your sheer
stupidity and adolescent belligerence is worse than the drip,  drip, drip of water
torture.

What could be more tedious than the 35th daily inane missive from Senator
Arnold?  Flossing my teeth?  Making paperclip chains?   Collecting dryer lint?
Picking up spilt sewing pins?  Listening  to/reading/having Donovan
defend/describe/debate issues he knows nothing  about and doesn't understand.

You're over your head, Donovan.  You just don't have the mother wit to  get
to shore without the aid of water wings and a tug boat.

Rose  Huskey

Feel free to direct your fire hose of hostility my direction - I  intend to
bozo you.